The competition is getting tougher and it seems anything can happen. Every single contestant remaining has been in the bottom 3 at least once and I do believe the genres for the week helped everyone out a bit.
HERE’S HOW I RATE THE FIRST PERFORMANCES:
HERE’S HOW I RATE THE SECOND PERFORMANCES:
1. Jessica + Hollie (tie)
1. The Girls
2. The Guys
1. Hollie – She was entertaining, had amazing tone, stood out in the group performance and was nearly perfect in her second song.
2. Jessica - Her first song was pretty good but her second one blew me away – outstanding.
3. Joshua - He made some good song choices and was rather smooth and full of heart. However, he just couldn’t resist being into “screamo” mode.
4. Skylar - Good song choices and vocals but she was a bit off in parts.
5. Phillip - He had a cool, funky, mellow vibe but he didn’t stand out and struggled a bit with the second song.
While Hollie has been in the hot seat a lot lately, she SHOULD be safe. Should of course being the operative word. Phillip has had a rough road of it lately and could be in danger. Although he may be the weakest of the remaining contestants, Joshua gets a lot of support from the judges and will likely stick around another week or more.