Anyone who does even basic work with photography probably realizes that Adobe Photoshop is the industry standard when it comes to photo editing. However, it can be a bit cumbersome and also tends to be quite pricey. This being the case, some people have opted to use online photo editing tools to do the job when possible.
A while back I mentioned several interesting and effective options for working with your images that can be used as an alternative to the aforementioned Photoshop. However, I just randomly came across another the other days and decided to test it out.
This application can be found at www.fotoflexer.com and while it isn’t free, it does offer a 30 day free trial. If you decide to continue to use it, the cost is less than $4.00 per month which seems pretty manageable compared to some of the other options out there.
– Fairly user friendly layout.
– Allows importing images from a number of popular sites like Facebook, Picasa and Flickr for example.
– Offers quick fixes for basic problems like the redeye effect.
– Allows for various effects, the inclusion of text, animations, work with layers and more.
– Grabbing images from other sites sometimes fails to work properly.
– Some elements are a bit simplistic.
Check it out for yourself if you like.